Dr Joachim Erler, Auditor / QP, Blue Inspection Body, Germany
Luis Meirinhos Soares, GMP / GACP Inspector, Infarmed, Portugal, Member of the ECA Cannabis Working Group
Sonny Moerenhout, CULTIVATORS, The Netherlands
Angela Müller, Senior Regulatory & Scientific Affairs Manager, Dr. Willmar Schwabe, Germany
For our webinars, we use Cisco WebEx, one of the leading suppliers of online meetings.
At https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html you can check if your system meets the necessary requirements for the participation at a WebEx meeting and at the same time install the necessary plug-in. Please just enter your name and email address for the test. If the installation is not possible because
of your rights for the computer system, please contact your IT department. WebEx is a standard nowadays and the necessary installation is fast and easy.
13.30 – 13.45 h Welcome and Introduction
13.45 – 14.45 h
The Intersection between GACP and GMP - View on the Inspection of Cannabis GACP and its Relation to GMP
- When does GACP end and (EU) GMP start?
- What will be checked during GACP and EU GMP inspections?
- Observations in inspections
- Open questions and issues to be solved
14.45 – 15.00 h Time for Discussion
15.00 – 15.15 h Coffee Break
15.15 – 16.00 h
GACP – Regulatory Information
- Herbal Drugs
- GACP vs. GMP
- Information in the Dossier
- Grower and Supplier
- Geographical source
- Herbal substance Manufacturing
16.00 – 16.30 h
GACP – Auditor´s View
- Cannabis Cultivation
- SOPs & records
- Expectations of a GACP auditor
16.30 – 16.45 h Time for additional Questions and Discussion
16.45 – 17.00 h Break
17.00 – 17.30 h
GACP – Grower´s / Supplier´s View
Growing medicinal cannabis is pharma, not food!
- The essence of cultivation under GACP
- Challenges and opportunities for growers within medicinal cannabis cultivation
- Practical implications for growers and suppliers
17.30 – 18.00 h Final Discussion