Dr Zvonimir Majic, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Croatia
In this Live Online Training you will learn
- How to conduct GDP audits of road transport vendors, forwarders on airfreight service and forwarders on ocean freight service
- How to host and prepare for a Quality and Risk Management System and GDP audit
The EU GDP Guidelines highlight the need for appropriate controls for all partners and service providers in the distribution chain (like road transport vendors, forwarders on airfreight service and ocean freight service). Qualification of these partners, like for example with audits, is a core element to implement the GDP requirements.
This Live Online Training has been developed for logistics service providers and pharma manufacturers. It is directed at everybody involved in GDP audits.
We use Webex Events for our live online training courses and webinars. At www.gmp-compliance.org/training/online- training-technical-information you will find all the information you need to participate in our events and you can check if your system meets the necessary requirements to participate. If the installation of browser extensions is not possible due to your rights in the IT system, please contact your IT department. Webex is a standard nowadays and the necessary installation is fast and easy.
Module 1: Auditing Forwarders, Logistics Service Providers and Transport Companies
- Part 1: Audit methodology for different transport modes (on site, paper audit, virtual audit considerations)
- Part 2: Audit of road transport vendors
- Part 3: Audit of forwarders on airfreight Service
- Part 4: Audit of forwarders on ocean freight service
Module 2: Hosting and Preparation for a Quality and Risk Management System and GDP Audit
- Part 1: Compliance requirements for road transport vendors
- Part 2: Requirements for forwarders offering airfreight service
- Part 3: Requirements for forwarders offering ocean freight service