Since January 2006 the ECA Academy has also been offering training courses and conferences online. You can take advantage of the following offers.
- Live Online Training Courses/Conferences and Webinars: Webinars – commonly with one speaker – bring you up to date quickly in about 2 hours. In live online training courses/conferences, on the other hand, you participate – almost like in a face-to-face event – at your PC in a complete training course/conference over 1 or 2 days and with several speakers – including the opportunity to discuss with speakers and participants. Here you will get to the currently offered Live Online Training Courses/Conferences and Webinars.
- In addition to live online training courses/conferences, the ECA Academy also offers courses and webinars online on-demand. Webinars usually take 2 hours, whereas training courses last between 1 and 3 days, with approx. 5 to 7 hours of presentations per day. When your order the recording you can determine when you want to watch it. The online training course or webinar will then be available on our server on the date you specified and can be accessed with a code provided together with the invoice. Here you will get to the list of recorded online training courses/conferences and webinars.
In the following you can see a recording of a live online training course.
Do I need specific software?
Live Online Courses/Conferences and Webinars:
For webinars and live online training courses/conferences, we use Cisco WebEx one of the leading suppliers of online meetings. At https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html you can check if your system meets the necessary requirements for the participation at a WebEx meeting and at the same time install the necessary plug-in. Please just enter your name and email address for the test. If the installation is not possible due to your rights in the IT system, please contact your IT department. WebEx is a standard nowadays and the necessary installation is fast and easy.
Important: Please also see the detailed system requirements below.
On Demand Courses/Conferences and Webinars:
To participate in an on demand training course or webinar, you do not need any software. The recordings are made available via a server, i.e. no files are transmitted. In general, the recording is provided in MP4 format, which any PC (Microsoft Windows, Apple IOS) or tablet can easily display.
Detailed system requirements for Live Online Courses/Conferences and Webinars
- ActiveX enabled und Blocking disabled for Microsoft Internet Explorer (recommended)
- Webex Plug-In for Firefox or Chrome activated
- Java 6.0 or later version
- Plug-Ins in Safari enabled
- Java 6.0 or later version
Find out about all supported operating systems and browsers.
In a Live Online Training Course/Conference or Webinar:
You will receive an e-mail with a link for direct participation as well as your log-in data in time before the scheduled date. Please log in about 15 minutes before the training course/conference or webinar starts – by entering your correct name and the e-mail noted in your registration. This allows to fix any occurring technical problems. Registration with Cisco WebEx is not required. Please ignore any screens asking for a registration.
Important: Participation is only possible when the host already started the online training course/conference or webinar. Only then you will be able to enter the virtual training course/conference room.
In an On Demand Training Course/Conference or Webinar:
In time before the scheduled date (your desired date) you will receive an e-mail from us with a link for direct participation as well as your log-in data.
Audio and media files
There is no telephone connection needed for the sound transmission, it is done via the speakers of your PC.
Additionally for Live Online Training Courses/Conferences and Webinars:
Please check the technical requirements for VoIP transmission with your IT department. Please also note that all participants are on mute during an online course/conference or webinar. For posing questions please take advantages of the chat function. Your questions will then be answered during of after the course/conference or webinar. .
What does an Online Training Course/Conference or Webinar cost?
You will find the costs in the programmes of the live and the recorded online training courses/ conferences and webinar.
Participation of groups in an Online Training Course/Conference or Webinar
The participation fee only entitles one individual to participate in the online training course/conference or webinar. Therefore only one certificate of participation will be issued per registration. If the participation fee was paid only once and several persons participate, this violates the copyright of CONCEPT HEIDELBERG as well as that of the speaker. If you would like to register a group, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call Mr. Schopka: +49 (0) 6221 / 844413. The prices for groups can be found in the respective programme.
Do the participants receive a certificate as well as the training documents?
The presentations will be made available to you as PDF files shortly before the online training course/conference or webinar. After the training course/conference you will automatically receive a certificate of participation.