In addition to individual memberships, the European Compliance Academy
also offers company memberships. This membership is granted country wide and
includes all sites. Thus, if your company in your country is a registered
member, you and all your colleagues in all sites will automatically be able
to take advantage of all ECA membership benefits. Company Members receive
the following benefits:
Discount: All employees of the company can participate in any
future ECA event
with the reduced members’ fee:
- For conferences and education courses a discount of 200.- EUR will be granted.
- For GMP Webinars the discount is 25% off the regular fee.
- For In-house training courses a discount of 10% will be granted.
In addition, publications and the ECA Good Practice Guides are available
for a 35% discount.
Members’ Area: All employees of the registered company will have
access to the members’ area of the European Compliance Academy. A company
password and login will be generated for this purpose. The members’ area
include among others:
- Free access to the Guideline Database of ECA. This Database is the basis
for the GMP Guideline Manager. The online database will be updated every
- Special discount offers that have been negotiated e.g. with Publishing
companies (e.g. Books, Journals).
- Additional free ECA Documents like Compliance Checklists, SOPs etc.
CD ROM: Every registered company will receive a multi user licence
(installation on one company server) of the latest version of the
GMP Guideline Manager.
GMP Certification: By completing the
GMP Certification Programme
participants receive an internationally acknowledged certificate.
The annual membership fee for companies is:
- 990.- EUR for companies with less than 100 employees.
- 1,490.- EUR for companies with more than 100 but less than 500 employees.
- 1,990.- EUR for companies with more than 500 employees.
Company membership is for one country only, but includes all sites
located in that country.
Online registration for Company Memberships (based on the calendar year):
2013 for a company with <100 employees (EUR 990,--)
2013 for a company with 100-500 employees (EUR 1.490,--)
2013 for a company with >500 employees (EUR 1.990,--)
* Annual membership period is based on the calendar year.