Sue Mann, Sue Mann Consultancy
This year is a special year and will be remembered for a long time. The Covid-19 pandemic is shaping our professional environment as well as our private lives. More and more people have started working from home and companies are facing challenges in managing their Pharmaceutical Quality System (PQS) in many ways including:
- Hygiene precautions and personnel monitoring
- Training of personnel
- Changes in standard operating procedures
- Document review and approvals
- Audits and self-inspection
- Thorough investigation of non-conformances
This Webinar has been designed for upper management functions, QA personnel and other GMP functions such as GMP Compliance Managers.
For our webinars, we use Cisco WebEx, one of the leading suppliers of online meetings. At http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
you can check if your system meets the necessary requirements for the participation at a WebEx meeting and at the same time install the necessary plug-in. Please just enter your name and email address for the test. If the installation is not possible because of your rights for the computer system, please contact your IT department. WebEx is a standard nowadays and the necessary installation is fast and easy.
Learn and discuss how you could manage your PQS effectively during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Understand what has changed and what has stayed the same as a result of this pandemic
- Discuss some of the flexibilities offered by various authorities and when these might apply
- Discuss how to effectively manage any changes that have been made in the PQS and still remain in compliance
- Share challenges and experiences of actions taken