Dr Karl-Heinz Bauer, Boehringer Ingelheim
CIP is an ongoing effort to improve products or processes in many small steps. CIP is an important part of the quality management system. In a modern laboratory, CIP can serve as a useful tool for improving GMP processes. In this context, it is essential to keep an eye on the effort and benefit of CIP and the improvements and ideas developed.
This webinar is aimed at employees and managers in the pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, and food industry. Those are for example persons working in
- Incoming goods control,
- Control of finished drug products,
- Analytical development,
- API and excipient testing,
- Contract laboratories.
To participate in an on demand training course or webinar, you do not need any software. The recordings are made available via a streaming server. In general, the recording is provided in MP4 format, which any PC (Microsoft Windows, Apple IOS) or tablet can easily display.
Timing and Duration:
When you register for the on demand Training course or webinar you can decide at what date you want to follow the training course online. For a 1-day training course you will have 2 days in which the stream is available (for 2-day training course 3 days and for a 3-day training course 4 days). Within in this timeframe you can start & stop the stream according to your needs.
In time before the scheduled date (your desired date) you will receive an e-mail from us with a link for direct participation as well as your log-in data.
Training Course Documentation and Certificate:
The presentations will be made available as PDF files via download shortly before the online training course. After the event, you will automatically receive your certificate of participation.
In this webinar, you will get to know CIP as a management tool for the analytical laboratory. You will learn how to review the submitted ideas and suggestions for improvement from employees for efficiency and profitability without having completed a business studies degree.
The following topics are addressed:
- CIP and Idea Management Process
- Terms & Definitions,
- The CIP Process,
- CIP-Statistics & Performance Indicators,
- Success Factors of a sustainable and enduring CIP.
- Profitability calculations of Improvement Ideas
- The Net Present Value Method (NPV) to determine the profitability and the return on investments of QC Laboratory Improvement Projects.
- Simplified Cash-Flow Method for the profitability calculation of simple ideas and improvements with low capital expenditures and short implementation times.
Recording from 22.03.2021
Duration of recording: approx. 1.5 h