Walid El Azab, STERIS Corporation, Belgium
The recent changes in the regulatory landscape regarding cleaning and disinfection programs has changed the view we look at it. The cleaning and disinfection program should be seen as a lifecycle approach. Therefore, the cleaning and disinfection program presentation will be divided into several parts to discuss at least:
- the differences and similarities in the regulatory requirements and industry recommendations as well as the changes proposed in the draft Annex 1.
- the elements to analyze to design a robust cleaning and disinfection program. The presentation will also focus on the recent questions raised by many (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturers in regards to contamination control strategy.
- how to select and qualify the disinfecting agent.
- how to design robust cleaning and disinfection procedure. We will also list the recent technologies and applications present in the market.
- how to analyze key elements of the program to ensure the effectiveness of the cleaning and disinfection procedure.
During the webinar, several case studies will be shared to create a link between theory and real life. Also several online questions will be asked to share industry practices in regards to the cleaning and disinfection program. This will allow attendees to benchmark their activities.
This webinar is aimed at employees from the following areas Production, Microbiology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Authorities who are involved in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of hygiene concepts (Contamination Control Strategies) in general and cleaning and disinfection measures in particular.
To participate in an on demand training course or webinar, you do not need any software. The recordings are made available via a streaming server. In general, the recording is provided in MP4 format, which any PC (Microsoft Windows, Apple IOS) or tablet can easily display.
Timing and Duration:
When you register for the on demand Training course or webinar you can decide at what date you want to follow the training course online. For a 1-day training course you will have 2 days in which the stream is available (for 2-day training course 3 days and for a 3-day training course 4 days). Within in this timeframe you can start & stop the stream according to your needs.
In time before the scheduled date (your desired date) you will receive an e-mail from us with a link for direct participation as well as your log-in data.
Training Course Documentation and Certificate:
The presentations will be made available as PDF files via download shortly before the online training course. After the event, you will automatically receive your certificate of participation.
During this webinar you will learn
- The regulatory (USA, Japan, WHO, EMA, PIC/S, Brazil) requirements for the cleaning and disinfection program.
- How to develop a cleaning and disinfection program.
- The best practices and common mistakes observed during disinfectant qualification.
- The cleaning and disinfection practices between participants.
Recording from 02 September 2020
Duration of the Recording: Appr.1,5 h