On the GDP Association Webpage a section has been set up a while ago dealing with frequently asked questions (FAQs). Now a set of new FAQs has been published about Chapter 3 on Premises and Equipment.
For example, answers to the following questions are provided:
- Which products can be stored in the warehouse with segregation based on a computerised system? And which products do need physical segregation?
- How can receiving and dispatch bays be designed to protect products from prevailing weather conditions?
- For premises and storage facilities, adequate cleaning programmes should be in place. How can this be realised?
- Can I take personal medication into the storage area?
- Where should we put temperature monitoring equipment?
- What is "key equipment"?
Answers to these and other questions are provided in the FAQs on GDP.