Group Rate and Individual Membership in the ECA Academy
There are actually three ways to join the ECA Academy as member:
- by participating in one of the Academy’s public or live online conferences or courses (the training must be a 2-day course/conference at least). When you register for any of these events you automatically gain a 2-year membership starting with the date of the conference/course you attended.
- by signing up for an individual membership
- by applying for a group rate
Individual Membership Opportunities: One Year or Three Years
Sign up for the ECA Individual Membership for one year (based on the calendar year – from January through December) and benefit from the following ECA membership advantages without necessarily attending a conference or a course. Or, even easier, you sign up for the new 3 years membership and benefit from the ECA membership advantages for the next three years. That way you won’t have to bother again next year – and you’ll save money.
1) Discount: Individual Members can join any future ECA Academy event with the reduced members’ fee:
- For more than 60 conferences and education courses a discount of 200.- EUR will be granted.
- For GMP Webinars the reduced fee (members fee) is 249,- Euro instead of 299,- Euro (regular fee).
In addition, publications and the ECA Good Practice Guides are available for a 35% discount.
2) Members’ Area: Individual Members will have access to the members’ area of the ECA Academy. The members’ area includes e.g.:
- Free access to the ECA Guideline Manager – a database comprising more than 1.100 GMP guidelines. This online database is updated every month and can be sorted in two tree views, either by topics or by issuing authorities.
- Additional free ECA Academy Documents like Compliance Checklists, SOPs etc.
3) Guideline Manager in ECA GMP WebApp:
- With the ECA WebApp for your smartphone or tablet you have GMP information at hand. Anytime. Anywhere. Free of charge. And in addition to news, guidelines, courses and conferences and a comfortable search function available to everybody you as a member also have access to the password-protected complete GMP Guideline Manager database – including the two guideline tree views (sorted by topics or by issuing authority) also available in the Members’ Area.
4) Special Discounts:
- As a member you also benefit from special discount offers that have been negotiated e.g. with Publishing companies (e.g. Books, Journals).
5) GMP Certification: By completing the GMP Certification Programme participants receive an internationally acknowledged certificate.
Online registration for Individual Memberships (based on the calendar year):
Online registration for the 3-Years Individual Membership:
In addition to individual memberships, the ECA Academy also offers a Group Rate. With this calendar year and country based rate the group automatically benefits from all ECA membership advantages. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in this rate.