The new website of ECA's Rapid Microbiological Working Group is now online. It was officially started on 7 May. With a new structure and new sections with additional information, the new website will provide you with new possibilities for finding regulations, publications and articles about Rapid Methods. The public part includes information about
- the RMM group and membership,
- current RMM news as well as an archive of older news and
- forthcoming ECA events on microbiology.
In the member area of the website you will find
- the discussion forum
- best practice papers
- publications and articles about RMM
- RMM regulations
- the RMM database with more than 30 systems to compare
- useful links
- surveys and results
The get access to the members' area with your current username and password.
If you have any further helpful suggestions for advancing the new website or if you can provide additional information articles or best practice reports, we would be grateful for your feedback - just use the contact form.
Axel H. Schroeder
Rapid Microbiological Working Group